- TURESPAÑA had a complicated legacy network, covering 600 users and 50 servers.
- Unsatisfied operative needs of the Spanish Tourist Offices to give users a consistent and reliable access to services located on a distributed network of servers.
- To provide service and support to a wide geographical spread and time differences across the TURESPAÑA network.
- System and network management, acting proactively 24/7 every day of the year
- Server management, assuring service continuity for Turespaña
- Remote system management in 20 countries
- User support 24/7 through a Helpdesk Team trained in the technologies and procedures of Turespaña.
- User support, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Cost reductions
- Getronics as a central link for all developments and problems, giving a global answer and coverage through all the systems, giving Turespana the time to focus in their own business.
The Instituto de Turismo de España (TURESPAÑA) is the Administrative unit of the Central Government in charge of promoting Spain abroad as a tourism destination.